Your Health Buddy – Dr. Nicholas Araza
Nick was born to amazing parents, Jack & Jan in Reno, NV in 1981. He has a younger but no less awesome brother Andrew, living in Santa Barbara. He doesn’t like life, he LOVES IT. Nick loves learning and teaching, moving his body, helping people get healthier, travel, trying new things, and hanging out with/keeping in touch with buddies, his family and his amazing girlfriend Jennifer.
The world is too amazing of a place not to healthier & happier!
Qualifications to be Your Health Buddy:
- B.S. Physiology UC Santa Barbara / Double Minor in Exercise Health Science & Fitness Instruction
- Doctorate of Chiropractic Los Angeles College of Chiropractic
- Certified Chiropractic Wellness Practitioner C.C.W.P.
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist C.S.C.S.
- Compassion & love for his fellow human
Personal Motto: Be thankful, express gratitude, love & service, & always make the world my buddy.